This is my watch. I love this watch. I bought this watch 5 years ago.
(Past) I had this watch for 5 years
I still have this watch.
(Now) I have this watch.
In English we can combine the Past and Now sentences to form 1 sentence:-
I have had this watch for 5 years.
This is the tense: Present Perfect.
The format of the Present perfect is
have/has + past perfect(3rd column)
Hello! You can learn English on Skype.
- Native English teacher from the London, England.
- Lessons focused on what you want
- Easy scheduling and payment systems
- Lessons fun and productive
- Qualified Cambridge University certified (CELTA) Teacher.